- Supported the development and implementation of two-year milestones.
- Provided support for the reporting of monitoring data (tidal and non-tidal) into the Chesapeake Bay clearinghouse and the Water Quality Exchange from traditional and nontraditional partners.
- Refined information on the factors affecting the changes in sources and loads through the Bay watershed and their delivery and impacts on the estuary.
- Supported the development and implementation of Phase III WIPs.
- Updated land use data in the Phase 6 model to inform the 2020-2021 milestones.
- Improved the quality and representation of soil phosphorus input data in the Phase 6 watershed model to improve the development of Phase III WIPs.
- Completed a midpoint assessment of progress and scientific analyses.