- Compile an inventory of healthy waters and watersheds.
- Compile information related to the vulnerability of healthy waters and watersheds.
- Prioritize the protection of healthy waters and watersheds.
- Maintain and expand watershed assessment activities.
- Convey information on the status of healthy watersheds to local stakeholders.
- Identify the various tools that may be used (primarily by local governments) to protect healthy watersheds.
- Leverage funds to support healthy watersheds.
- Implement new or improve existing policies, programs and research related to healthy watersheds.
- Provide a valued forum for mutual learning and exploration related to healthy watersheds.
- Develop informational resources and support state agency communications related to healthy watersheds.
- Promote science related to healthy watersheds.
Logic & Action Plan
Chesapeake Bay Program partners have committed to taking a series of specific actions to support the management approaches guiding this outcome. These actions directly address the factors that could impact our progress. More information about performance targets and participating partners can be found in the complete Logic & Action Plan (PDF).