- In 2019, the Sustainable Fisheries Goal Implementation Team (GIT) approved the selection of Manokin River as the tenth tributary chosen for oyster reef restoration. The Maryland Interagency Oyster Team and Maryland Department of Natural Resources recommended Manokin River as suitable for large-scale oyster restoration.
- Plan, implement and monitor oyster reef restoration in select Maryland tributaries.
- Plan, implement and monitor oyster reef restoration in select Virginia tributaries.
- Coordinate and communicate restoration decisions, planning and progress.
- Complete oyster research and share research results.
Logic & Action Plan
Chesapeake Bay Program partners have committed to taking a series of specific actions to support the management approaches guiding this outcome. These actions directly address the factors that could impact our progress. More information about performance targets and participating partners can be found in the complete Logic & Action Plan.